Beans Dip with Caramelized Onion
Bean Dip with Caramelized Onion
It is one of the favorite dishes of Romanians and has a very good taste.
Because I missed the beans from my childhood, I wanted to show you my family's version of this recipe.
Keywords: beans dip
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 1 hours 0 mins
- Drain the beans for 10 minutes (beans in water not in tomato sauce)
- Meanwhile, peel the onion and finely chop. Cook for a few minutes in a little oil, and when it becomes clear, mix with the paprika
- Put the drained beans in a blender. Mix until a paste is obtained.
- Grind the garlic and mix it with the beans.
- Add the oil and season with salt
- Put the pasta obtained in a bowl and garnish with fried onions.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat g||0%|
|Saturated Fat g||0%|
|Trans Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 10g||40%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: