Potato dish with rice
A simple dish, easy to prepare, with delicious baked potatoes and rice. It can be served as such with a salad or as a side dish.
Servings: 6 150g
Keywords: Potato , Rice, Vegan
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Peel the potatoes, wash them, cut them into thin slices, season with salt and pepper.
- Finely chop the onion, fry it for 4-5 minutes in a pan in which you put 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Then add the rice and tomato juice to the pan. Let the ingredients simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes
- Stir the rice from time to time, pour the water gradually (the rice must remain liquid, because it will be put in the oven, where it will absorb the rest of the liquid).
- Grease a ceramic bowl with oil and arrange a row of the sliced potatoes on its bottom. Spread the partially boiled rice over them.
- Cover the rice with the rest of the potato slices.
- Put the dish in the hot oven at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until the potatoes soften and the rice absorbs the liquid.
Serve hot potatoes with baked rice; garnish them with parsley.