Vegan Bean Meatballs
[[ recipeID=recipe-9kfswqvte, title=Bean Meatballs ]]
The bean meatballs are phenomenally tasty, with a crispy crust and creamy core, you will fall in love with them from the first tasting, it's worth a try!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Drain the canned juice well and turn the beans into a bowl.
- We pass the beans with a fork. You don't necessarily have to get a fine paste, there may be pieces of beans left.
- Finely chop the onion and heat it in two tablespoons of oil until it becomes translucent.
- Add the onion over the beans and mix.
- Soak the bread crumbs in water then squeeze and add it to the composition.
- Add the finely chopped dill, crushed garlic, salt and pepper
- Homogenize the composition and add two tablespoons of flour according to the composition. We mix and with wet hands we form the meatballs from the composition.
- Then powder your hands well with flour and shaped the meatballs and dressed them well in flour, to form a beautiful crust when fried.
- Fry the meatballs in a well-heated oil bath.
- We brown them over high heat, on both sides.
- Remove the bean meatballs in a sieve and let them drain to remove excess oil.