Vegan Crispy Green Lentil Salad
Crunchy apples, tiny lentils, roasted sunflower seeds and a tart dressing bring this salad together in a medley of satisfying flavours.
Keywords: Salad , Vegan salad, Lentil salad
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- In a pot, bring water to a rolling boil.
- Cook lentils on high heat for approx. 2 minutes then let simmer on low heat for approx. 30 minutes.
- Drain lentils and let cool.
- Mix with remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 23g||35%|
|Saturated Fat g||0%|
|Trans Fat g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: