[[ recipeID=recipe-7kfjrr5bt, title=Vegan Cupcakes With Berries ]]
Vegan Cupcakes With Berries
Vegan cupcakes were my treat on a summer afternoon when I wanted to try something new.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- 150 g flour
- 5 g baking powder
- 75 g coconut sugar
- 10 g organic cocoa powder
- 70 ml sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon of natural vanilla essence from Madagascar
- 120 ml coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 150 g dark chocolate (min 75% cocoa)
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 70 ml liquid vegetable cream or coconut cream
- 15 g coconut sugar
- 5 g coconut butter
- ½ teaspoon rom
- 1 cup berries
- ½ teaspoon coconut
- mint leaves
- In a bowl mix the liquid ingredients and in another the solid ones. Pour the liquids over the solids after we have mixed them very well (we must be careful not to remain cocoa lumps).
- Put the dough in the muffin tins (use special paper or lightly line the tins with oil and flour) and bake them in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes or until they pass the toothpick test.
- Let them cool in the form for 10 minutes (if it is made of silicone), then let them cool on a grill.
- Meanwhile, prepare the topping: melt the chocolate with the coconut milk and coconut butter in the microwave, then mix quickly, add the whipped cream, coconut sugar and rum and mix at medium-high speed.
- With the help of a posh we put the chocolate topping over the muffins, then decorate with berries, coconut flakes and a small mint leaf.