- Tags: Snacks
Vegan Salty Rosemary Cracker
Oats don't always have to go into muesli. When ground, they turn into a fine flour that's suitable for savoury crackers.
Keywords: crakers, vegan crakers
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Preheat oven to 200 °C (430 °F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Pluck rosemary leaves and place them together with oats in a blender or blend with a hand blender until you have a fine flour.
- Combine oat flour with water, olive oil and salt. Knead until all ingredients combined well and you have a compact dough.
- Form 8 balls with your hands and press them slightly flat on the baking tray.
- Bake on the middle rack for approx. 20 minutes.
Enjoy the crackers with yogurt while still warm.