"Witch's Fingers" cookies
[[ recipeID=recipe-8kghui2dg, title="Witch's Fingers" Cookies ]]
"Witch's Fingers" Cookies
"Witch's Fingers" cookies are tender, delicious, fragrant and very tasty.
Someone made a joke and said "it scares you how good they are!". I liked this compliment.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- To start, mix the powdered sugar with the butter kept at room temperature. Add the essences, backing egg replacer and a pinch of salt.
- Finally, add the flour, stirring until you get a smooth and homogeneous dough, which you put in the fridge for an hour.
- Before we put it in the cold, we stretch it in the form of a cord.
- Weigh the dough out of the fridge to divide it into 20 pieces of the same weight.
- We portion the dough, then we will stretch each piece in the shape of a string of about 10 cm.
- Form the knots of the fingers, draw with a knife or a fork the notches of the skin, then take an almond, grease it with jam on one side and push it lightly, at one end of the finger, so as to obtain the nail.
- We place the biscuits in a tray in which we put baking paper. Bake them in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.