Vegan organic seitan-based fiery spiced sausages. North African style.
This fiery sausage has become a staple in French and Mediterranean cuisine.
Originally from North Africa and normally made from lamb or beef, it is now available in a completely vegan variety!
The Merguez is traditionally hot and spicy and works greatly grilled, or as an exotic addition to stews, casseroles, and much more.
- Seitan Merguez Sausages
- Can be used in stews, pan-fried, roasted or in barbecues
- Freezable for up to 6 months
- Certified Vegan and Organic
- Length: 12cm (4.7″), Weight: 40g
- Each 200g pack contains 5 Merguez
Seitan* (Water, WHEAT Protein*) (72%), High Oleic Sunflower Oil*, Spices*, Red Bell Pepper*, Yeast Extract*, Rock Salt, Thickening Agents: Agar-Agar*, Guar Gum* and Locust Bean Gum*, Natural Beech Wood Smoke.
* From organic farming
Contains WHEAT (GLUTEN).
May contain traces of SOYA, CELERY, MUSTARD and LUPIN.